Because Sometimes You Just Feel Like Having a Baked Potato for Dinner

 


That's it!  Just a baked potato loaded with the things I like.  100% vegan and most ingredients are organic.

I love potatoes and would eat every day if it wasn't for the carbs but this one takes away some of the guild by using vegan products instead of regular dairy.  


What's on it!  

  • Organic baking potato (wash, oil and bake as desired)
  • Vegan butter (once you crack the potato spread  on the bottom of it)
  • Seasoning - I use a Pink Himalayan sea salt and peppercorn blend (I like Flavor God brand) and pepper to taste right after the butter.
  • Vegan shredded cheese (when on the bottom it melts good and blends with the butter and seasoning!  Just yum!)
  • Diced green onion
  • Vegan sour cream

I do in the order above and repeat the green onion and cheese after the sour cream.


And voila...deliciousness!! 

Comments